Unleash new magic powers, discover new paths and find rare and hidden items according to your decisions in game. Use chickendor/defythering magic and the overly judgemental hat to help little witch Sukie defeat the Broom Gang witches in this full of challenges retro megaman-like platform shooter.
- Retro exploration platformer featuring a little witch;
- Your choices matters: new magic powers are determined by your actions;
- Play using chickendor (defense and abilities) or defythering (attack) spell powers, or a balance of these 2 types (legendary rumors says its possible to use all);
- Hidden paths that can be reached only by using determined types of magic;
- 24 full of challenges areas ( 20 main areas + 4 unlockable optional bonus areas);
- 16 unlockable magic powers: 8 chickendor and 8 defythering spells;
- Retro style gameplay with exploration;
- Retro style pixel art;
- Oldschool sound and music;
- Anime aesthetics;
- Hidden items, upgrades, paths and treasures!
You will play as Sukie, a witch aprentice of New Salem Witchcraft School. You will receive the help of a lost rare magical artifact, the Overly Judgemental Hat (aka Chapeletta).
Sukie needs to prove her innocence and defeat the Broom Gang, a group of outlaw witches that stole rare magical items. During her journey, she needs to follow the path of one of the two main old groups of New Salem: Chickendor (for pacific but chicken-hearted witches) or Defythering (for brave but impulsive witches).